Do not assume because a dentist offers braces, he or she is a specialist in orthodontics. Orthodontists are dental specialists who limit their practice to alignment of the teeth and jaws ONLY. Orthodontists are required to complete 3 additional years of University-based training after completing 4 years of dental school. It is very important that you have a university-trained orthodontist providing care to your family.
Our mission is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Because we believe that orthodontics involves more than just teeth, we also evaluate facial balance and jaw function. Through our comprehensive treatment, we can correct occurrences of misalignment or malocclusion (bad bite). Our goal is to help patients achieve a functional, healthy and beautiful smile!
Schwartz Orthodontics creates beautiful, healthy smiles that will be valued for a lifetime!
- Complimentary initial exam
- Leading edge orthodontic care with Damon braces, clear Damon braces, and Invisalign
- Dr. Schwartz works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Flexible scheduling including morning, afternoon and Saturday appointments!
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available.
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice.